Saturday 23 July 2016

7 Heaven - an Excerp

So there are some trials and tribulations taking place over in exchange street of recent times. If you do not follow social media and the stories that relate suggest the neighbor had a falling out of sorts (using words aptly here) and there was a scuffle. But that aside how does the food and service stand?

Yours truly visited one lunchtime for a small bite to eat. The menu, cute and contemporary. Very simplistic but yet there are some small unexpected things available. I will say there is a free pickle bar? Now who ever has come up with this idea is off his fucking rocker... who the fuck wants free pickles?

Now the reason for this review is pure and simple. The customer service here has blown me away. We were first in the door on the day followed by a family of three. The waiting girl seemed a bit perplexed with the idea of customers, so maybe it was her first shift but she took it in her stride once she realized we wouldn't bite her hand off.

We ordered two waffles and two drinks, nothing too complex. The family next to us ordered three burgers. Now in normal terms of ordering and receiving whom ever ordered first eats first? But no the burgers came before our order. You can imagine I was about to walk over to the door, and leave, but before I could think of the notion the manager walked over and apologized, stated our food was to be completely free, and he was not happy this has happened.


Now to have management say this before the problem was acknowledged I have only witnessed a few times and these were in high end restaurants or 5 star hotels. but no, this happened in a small little restaurant in the back end of Norwich! I am blown away by this and I can only pass on my thanks and say beware I will be returning next to try the Burgers soon!



Now to the main event, the food itself! This will be short and sweet as my mind was still focused on the customer service so maybe it detracted from my focus, but the food was fresh, fulfilling and plentiful, you cannot say they provided a small portion! I will let the images speak for themselves.

All round 3.5/5 Stars from me, Now when the real test comes will you survive or buckle under the pressure! I will see you soon 7 Heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment